Sweet & Sour Watermelon Cucumber Salad!!!
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon poppy seed
1/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
3 cups seedless watermelon (cut into chunks or balled with melon baller)
2 English cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced into small chunks
salt and pepper
1. Mix together the vinegar, water, sugar and poppy seeds in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Stir in the chopped green onion.
3. Place the watermelon and cucumber in a serving bowl and pour the marinade over the top.
4. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate a couple of hours before serving.
5. Toss gently before serving.