Carrot Side Dish, FAPA Style
2 lbs Medium-Small Carrots peeled
2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tsp Ground Coriander
1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
1/4 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 ̊F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the carrots on the pan and sprinkle with smoked paprika, ground coriander, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, maple syrup, and honey.
3. Using your hands gently toss to coat them well, then spread it in the pan.
4. Roast for about 15-20 minutes, or until tender and caramelized on the sides.
5. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and fresh thyme. Enjoy.