Salmon Recipe FAPA Style
4 salmon fillets approximately 4 ounces each
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 clove of garlic finely minced
1. Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. Season the fillets generously with salt and pepper.
2. Place the fillets, flesh side down, into the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until deep golden brown.
3. Flip the fillets and cook on the other side for 4-5 minutes more or until fish is just cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
4. In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, honey, and garlic.
5. Drizzle the soy sauce mixture over the salmon and serve