We are forever grateful for all of your love, support and encouraging words throughout the mandated closure! As we enter this transition period, we thank you in advance for your patience, flexibility and kindness as it will be an adjustment from our normal activity.
Your safety is our top priority. We’ve kept our space squeaky clean while you’ve been away. We’ll continue to do so by thoroughly sanitizing all treatment rooms and equipment before, during, and after each appointment as directed by the CDC. Stay tuned for more information on our new protocols as they evolve.
Here is What to Expect:
Expectations For FAPA Team:
• Temperature will be taken at beginning of shift. No one with a temp greater than 100.4 will be permitted to work.
• Masks will be worn at all times.
• Frequent handwashing will take place.
• Frequent cleaning/sanitation of equipment and supplies in common areas and treatment rooms between clients will take place.
• 30 minutes between each appointment to allow for disinfecting of rooms, waiting area and restrooms.
• FAPA Team member will change disposables between members .
• There will be no waiting area. Upon arrival for appointment, please remain in your car until contacted by a FAPA team member. Please make sure we have a cell number for you so we can call or text.
•Members must wear their own mask with ear loops while in the spa. We will not be providing masks and we are unable to accomodate clients who are unable or unwilling to wear masks at this time.
• You will be greeted at the door by a FAPA staff member, at which time your temperature will be taken.
• If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness we ask that you to please call to reschedule.
• Anyone with a temp over 100.4 upon arrival will be asked to reschedule.
• SAUNA members….We ask that you BRING in your own towels for your sauna sessions we will NOT be providing them. We will NOT have the “extra self serve towels” available. (If you forget your towel you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
• Anticipate a rate increase in the near future to help us cover new overhead and supply costs.
Inside Spa Rules:
• No outside food or drink.
• Limit the number of items brought into the spa to essential items only.
• Please remove makeup (if applicable) prior to arrival as makeup wipes will not be available for the Organic Spray tans, LED facials or the infrared sauna sessions.
• Only 1 person with an appointment will be allowed in the FAPA sanitized waiting area.
• Water will be provided by request.
• All forms of payment will be accepted.
• At this time, anyone with an appointment dating back to March 16th – June 5 please reschedule through your mindbody app or through the website www.fitamericapa.com
• We will be allowing online booking at this time for all of our members. Not a member? Ask a team member for more information.
Now on to the fun stuff!
Here’s what we’re doing to make our reopening special.
• Welcome back promotion:
Enjoy $10 off an Infrared Sauna session or an Organic Spray Tan upon request during the month of June to help you detox, relax, de-stress and get your glow on!
• We now offer direct shipping for products. Out of your weightloss supplements or in need of some new Protein snacks or need a Organic Glow to tan those white legs? We’ll ship it directly to your house! www.fitamericapa.com
• Pre-paid membership sessions will be available for use throughout 2020. We are so thankful that you “stuck it out” with us through the stay at home order. Our intention is to honor you and your loyalty to us during this difficult season. You will get to use the sessions you have paid for March-May! If you would like to “pause ” your membership so you can get caught up, simply let us know and we will take care of the details.
Want to snag one of our first appointments?
We miss you and we are excited to see you at the spa soon!We have given all rooms a facelift so we are excited for you to experience them!
Wendy & Staff
Fit America Pa
8501 Perry Highway• Pittsburgh, PA 15237
1 (412) 837-1170